+ 44 (0) 203 2900990
Krav Maga Combatives Intensive Boot camp takes place on Spain's Costa Brava, approximately 125KM from Barcelona and 15KM from the French Border.
This is a truely beautiful part of the world where the Pyrenees meet the Mediterranean.The training takes place on one of the many local beaches, on the sand or the paved areas adjacent.
This provides a vital touch of realism to combatives training; in a real episode of interpersonal violence you will not have the luxury of 40mm judo mats or the smooth training surface common to the gym or dojo.
A typical day begins at 07.00 hrs with a road run along the scenic coast followed by our now "infamous" combat conditioning circuits on the beach - these are grueling, functional fitness workouts that will push you to your limits. This is followed by striking chain drills, escape combatives, combative mindset and weapon disarms for the remainder of each day.
- Morning jogs/runs
- Functional Bodyweight conditioning drills
- Escape combatives from holds, grabs,chokes
- Understanding the mindset of the attacker
- How to develop a combative mindset
- Understanding "the attack cycle"
- Conflict management and de-escalation
- Defensive tactics against edged weapons
- Defensive tactics against blunt weapons (sticks, bats)
- Defensive tactics against firearms (pistols, carbines)
- Utilization of improvised weapons (torch, keys, pen)
- Utilization of captured weapons (knife, stick, gun)
- Weapon retention tactics
- Self Triage (First aid)
Duration: 5 Days
Class size: 4-8
Prerequisites: Over 18, reasonable level of fitness, no injuries
Accreditation: British Combat Association Certificate of Achievement
Kit: Casual clothing, rainproofs, running shoes, sports clothing,
groin protection and gum shield.
Whats included in the price?
INTENSIVE KRAV MAGA SPAIN
Return Flights to/from Spain (Direct flights to El prat, Girona or Perpignan)
Transfers to Training Location