TACTICAL COMBAT CASUALTY CARE
TIER 2 - COMBAT LIFE SAVER (CLS)
Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) is created by the U.S. Department of Defense Committee on TCCC (Co-TCCC) to teach evidence-based, life-saving techniques and strategies for providing the best trauma care on the battlefield.
IST conducts TCCC courses as specified by the Co-TCCC’s guidelines and curriculum.
Almost 90% of service men and women who die from combat wounds do so before they arrive at a medical treatment facility.
This figure highlights the importance of the trauma care provided in Hostile Zones by combat medics, and even the casualties themselves and their fellow combatants.
TCCC Tier 2 Program Content Includes:
- Principles and application of TCCC
- Medical equipment
- Care under fire
- Principles and Application of Tactical Field Care (TFC)
- Tactical Trauma Assessment
- Massive Haemorage control in TFC
- Airway Management in TFC
- Respiration Assessment and Management in TFC
- Circulation/Hemorrhage Control in TFC
- Shock Recognition
- Hypothermia Prevention
- Head Injuries
- Eye Injuries
- Analgesia & Antibiotic Administration
- Wound Management
- Casualty monitoring
- Pre-evacuation Procedures, Communication, and Documentation
- Evacuation Procedures
This Program TCCC-CLS, is the second of two Tiers that IST can deliver through our portal.
- TCCC-ASM (TCCC for All Service Members) is a 24 hour program for non-medical personnel and includes first responder skills appropriate for the executive protection circuit.
- TCCC-CLS (TCCC for Combat Life Savers) is a 32 hour program for PMC personnel including medics and personnel deploying in support of combat operations in Hostile zones.
How it works:
- Simply click on the BUY NOW button below and you will be taken to our payment processor, Paypal.
- Please note, you do not need a paypal account, you can also pay by major debit and credit cards.
- Within 24 hours, you will recive an email inviting you to join the TCCC-CLS online program on our online Learning Management System.
- The program is presented in a combination of text, visual and Video lessons with downloadable skill cards for your refferal at future date.
- Our Learning management system platform is very user friendly, all you need is an active internet connection to complete the program on a smartphone, tablet or computer
- You progress through the program at your own pace (recommended time is 24 hours)
- When you have completed a module in full, the next module will automatically unlock, and so on, until you finish the program.
- The assessments are by way of secure proctored online Multiple choice exam (50 questions) and a video assessment of practical skills
- A score of 80% of higher is required to pass.
- Certifcation is valid for 3 years and is enorsed by the Defence Health agency and the Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care.
Special Online Academy Launch Price!
(Normal Price €279)